We are pleased to inform that New Mail Audit option for IIJ SecureMX Service has been released globally.
The option minimizes risk by implementing multilayered information leak countermeasures. Enforce policies for outgoing emails to prevent information leaks.
Contents inspection and delivery control are implemented for all outgoing emails using the standard “GUARDIANWALL” functions, which is the No.1 Email information leakage countermeasure software, to prevent information leaks.
It inspects the contents of attached files (such as Word and Excel) to prevent information leaks. You can also check the audit status and download statistical information via CSV.
The typical purposes to use the option are as below.
- Automatically send to the supervisor if there is no supervisor in the Cc of mail sent outside the company.
- An attached file on outside-company email is put on hold and approved by the supervisor.
- Attached files for external use are held and approved by the supervisor. After approval, they are automatically encrypted.
- Do not let personal information leak to the outside.
- Stop mail with multiple external domains in the destination
- Stop passworded Office documents +ZIP encryption
- Preventing mail address leaks by sending mail to multiple users
- Stop mail containing a large number of mail addresses in the recipient field
- Stop mail containing free mail in the address
- Delete any inappropriate words in internal or external emails
- Attached files for external use are automatically sent with ZIP encryption.
- Double-check within a certain period of time after sending mail
- Check that the cost is not listed in the estimate + ZIP encryption
- Do not send large emails
- Do not send executable attachments
- Do not encrypt attached files on your own
- Sharing external emails within the company
- Stop mail during overtime hours
- How it works
- The Console of GUARDIANWALL