About LanScope Cat
- LanScope Cat is the number one integrated endpoint management tool that has been selected by more than 10,000 customers, in and out of Japan.
- Designed to meet the IT security and productivity management (Asset management, Log management, Web management and Device management) needs of small to mid-size businesses facing increasing responsibilities with limited resources.
- Providing threat protection (Cylance Protect), user behavior analysis, and asset management capabilities to ensure the compliance, productivity, and security of your business.
- IIJ Global Solutions Singapore Pte. Ltd. is the sole distributor in Asia Pacific region.
The Summary of LanScope Cat
- IT Asset (Inventory) Management
- Log Management
- Web access and Device control
- AI basis Anti-Malware (Cylance Protect)
The detailed functions of LanScope Cat
Supporting Cloud and On-Premises Server
About Protect Cat
- Equipped with Cylance’s AI engines, Protect Cat detect and quarantine known/unknown malware and track from where they invade. Reduce the effort to investigate and identify the cause in the course of countermeasures to malware. Prevent a recurrence by taking corrective action for the user operation that caused the error.
- Analyze the elements of a file that the AI engine detects as a threat and find out more about malware. By sharing analysis and judgment result of other companies, taking action on the relevant file will be easier. Once the operation starts, the system automatically quarantines malware, and no administrator effort is required.
- The artificial intelligence algorithm on the endpoint determines whether the file is malware or not. Therefore the CPU load on the client terminal is very light * and there is no need to update the pattern file.
* 0.31% average CPU utilization