- LanScope is the number one Unified Endpoint Management tool that has been selected by more than 10,000 customers globally.
- Designed to meet the IT security and productivity management (Asset management, Log management, Web management and Device management) needs of small to mid-size businesses facing increasing responsibilities with limited resources.
- Providing threat protection (Cylance Protect), user behavior analysis, and asset management capabilities to ensure the compliance, productivity, and security of your business.
- IIJ Global Solutions Singapore Pte. Ltd. is the sole distributor in Asia Pacific region.
The Outline of LanScope
- IT Asset (Inventory) Management
- Log Management
- Web access and Device control
- AI basis Anti-Malware (Cylance Protect)
The Detailed Functions of LanScope
Supporting Cloud and On-Premises Server
- LanScope provides a security dashboard that IT persons in companies can effectively utilize.
- Not only does it show the patch status of Windows OS, but it also provides a clear overview of the version status of major applications such as browsers, Acrobat, and Java.
- Furthermore, it is easy to confirm the status of each device by drilling down into the details.
ChatGPT Monitoring Function (New)
- AI is an important technology for future business activities.
- However, there is a risk that employees may input confidential company information.
- LanScope implements a feature that saves all the questions written by employees to ChatGPT as logs.
- This makes it easy for the company to trace them later on.
IT Asset Management
Operation Logs Management
Web Access Management
AI-basis Anti Malware (Cylance Protect)
- Equipped with Cylance’s AI engines, It detects and quarantines known/unknown malware and track from where they invade. Reduce the effort to investigate and identify the cause in the course of countermeasures to malware. Prevent a recurrence by taking corrective action for the user operation that caused the error.
- Analyze the elements of a file that the AI engine detects as a threat and find out more about malware. By sharing analysis and judgment result of other companies, taking action on the relevant file will be easier. Once the operation starts, the system automatically quarantines malware, and no administrator effort is required.
- The artificial intelligence algorithm on the endpoint determines whether the file is malware or not. Therefore the CPU load on the client terminal is very light * and there is no need to update the pattern file.
* 0.31% average CPU utilization
Next-generation AI engine
Key Functions of LanScope
LanScope Introduction Material can be downloaded here.
Feel free to contact us for a Demo or PoC. We are available in English and Japanese.