Designation: Assistant Marketing Manager, APAC
You are not a cog in the wheel.
You want to build stuff that matters.
You care about having ownership over your work.
You are proud of what you do and create in years to come.
You don’t care about big company politics; your primary focus is getting the job done.
If you are all the above, then we want to talk to you.
• Build Product brand awareness and strengthen the product brand positioning.
• Plan, communicate, direct, and coordinate all marketing plans & efforts across the APAC region.
• Manage & execute the ongoing marketing plan and events calendar; work in conjunction with the other APAC team to lead and execute events.
• Conduct competitor research and research on demand for our products and services.
• Build and develop relations with all channel partners and end customers.
• Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a can-do attitude.
• Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and understands that the devil is in the details.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in the appropriate field of study.
• At least 4-5 years of marketing experience.
• Understanding of digital space including SEM, Social, mobile marketing, traffic generation, and digital eco-systems.
• Knowledge of IT products or Security technology solutions will be added advantage as we are an IT Security company.
Please contact the HR department by filling out the Contact Form.