Designation: Channel Sales Executive or Manager, APAC
• Identifying and developing new partners while building on existing relationships to support the company’s channel strategy within Singapore and APAC regions.
• Responsible for maintaining profitable growth for the company’s product, developing partner relationships, and growing revenue.
• Presenting and creating awareness of the company’s product.
• Developing long-term strategy and partnership with key partners
• Self-motivated, go-getter with a track record in securing/developing strategic Channel partners and closing sales
• Strong negotiation, organizational and presentation skills, and ability to communicate at all levels including senior management
• Other skills: Presentation Skills, Contract Negotiation, Customer Servicing & Strong Interpersonal Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Min. Diploma / Degree, preferably in business or IT-related industry.
• Possesses some IT knowledge would be preferred but non-IT knowledge candidates are also welcome.
• Knowledge of IT security products will be an added advantage.
• Open to Fresh graduates with prior Account or Partnership Management internship experience. For Manager level, with min 2-5 years of experience.
Please contact the HR department by filling out the Contact Form.