Designation: Lead Infra Engineer for JoC(Japan Originated Company)
• Understand and analyze JoC customers’ requirements to design the enterprise technical solutions which meet customers’ needs.
• Design technical solutions independently for requirements of enterprise customers and tender/RFP.
• Setup, configurations and deployment of Servers (On-premises or Cloud), Network solutions, Security solutions.
• Coordinate project deployment tasks to include implementation, acceptance testing, configuration changes and as-built documentation.
• Coordinate and transit all technical deliverables into production environment and handover to the service delivery team.
• Plan and coordinate with customer and Sales/Presales Team during project deployment.
• Assist the presales team in PoC engagements.
• Assist the presales in building innovative solutions by building PoC environment.
• Provide technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on issues while monitoring and maintaining environment stability.
• Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement and change to system configuration.
• Preparing project documentation for customer for new installations, upgrades, and deployments.
• Expect after-office hours activities including Sat and Sun.
• Minimum 5 years of IT infrastructure hands-on experience in LAN, WAN, Security.
• Understanding of IT technology and experience in deployment of Enterprise.
• Experience in any of the following products:
o Windows Desktop and Server OS
o AWS, Azure
o Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Aruba, Ruckus
o Dell, HPE, Lenovo
o Splunk Enterprise, McAfee SIEM, IBM QRadar. ArcSight
o Prisma Access, Cato Networks, Zscaler SASE
o Any endpoint security solutions
o Any cyber security solutions
• Microsoft certification, VMware certification, Cisco certification or any related certification is an advantage.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Willing to learn and pick-up new technical skills.
• Good project coordination skills.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Please contact the HR department by filling out the Contact Form.