Designation: Senior Sales Manager
This is a commission-based role. The successful candidate will be paid a base salary plus commissions on achievement of assigned targets with the potential to earn significantly more with overachievement. The successful candidate will be assigned a sales territory comprising both existing installed accounts as well as new accounts.
• Installed base accounts – grow Share of Wallet by finding out other unfulfilled needs, proposing and selling relevant products & services in IIJ’s portfolio
• New accounts – Gain entry to new accounts by establishing working relationships with clients, finding out their needs, and matching them to IIJ’s portfolio
The candidate needs to have a genuine curiosity about and interest in the customer to be able to relate to them and their business challenges. To find out their requirements and present a solution and proposal that stands out from competitors and leads to a successful close. Must also be able to work across different teams to deliver the desired outcome for customers and the company in pre-sales and post-sales situations. The candidate is expected to have an existing installed base in the Government Sector to expand the customer base.
• At least 6 years of sales experience in handling the Government Sector.
• Develop new business leads in Government Sector.
• Good relationship with key decision makers in the Government sector is preferred.
• Open new vertical segments for the company’s business.
• Must have the ability to inspire, innovate, and communicate.
• Experience in participating in RFI, RFP, and ITQ evaluations.
• Good understanding of GeBIZ and/or SESAMi Tender workflow.
• Represent the company in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the business for the purpose of collecting qualified leads.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of relationships between the users and external partners/vendors.
• Monitor and provide analytics on current business trends and future collaboration partnerships.
• Open to new/green field technologies and have a passion to drive niche/start-up solutions.
• A self-motivated and team player
• Sales and account management & development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, target-oriented environment
• Knowledge of cybersecurity a plus, though not mandatory
• Knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle and process and ability to lead the customer from opportunity identification through to successful closure of sale
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or Business Administration preferred.
• 8-10 years of sales experience in the IT industry, preferably with solution sales experience in a system integrator environment, and experience in Business development.
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Cloud preferred.
Please contact the HR department by filling out the Contact Form.