Return to Events
IIJ America Announces Change of President and CEO
IIJ America Inc.
Tokyo-April 1, 2014-IIJ America Inc., Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (IIJ, NASDAQ: IIJI, Tokyo Stock Exchange TSE1: 3774)'s 100% owned subsidiary, today announced the appointment of new President and CEO, effective April 1, 2014.
(1) Appointed New President & CEO (as of April 1, 2014)
||Former Organization, Title
|President & CEO
In charge of Marketing Division, IIJ
Former President & CEO, Koichi Kobayashi is leaving the company to become the President & Representative Director of hi-ho Inc. as of April 1, 2014.
(2) Short bio of the new President & CEO, Kokichi Matsumoto
|Date of Birth
||February 14, 1960
- Jul. 2009: Jointed IIJ Technology Inc.
Division Director of Solutions Business Marketing Division
- Nov. 2010: Executive Officer In charge of Marketing Division, IIJ
- Apr. 2014: President & CEO, IIJ America Inc. (current post)